Wall mount track kits for easy hanging of your acoustic blankets along the walls over the doorways, windows or around walls.
14ft of track to hang blankets on the wall, includes hardware for installation. Allows the necessary 2″ space between the wall and the blankets for superior sound absorption.
Note: when installing the anchors, it is best to use a 5/16″ drill bit.
Wall Track Kit includes the following :
1) Flexible tracks – Basic Kit includes 14 ft long track. If you ordered more than 2 sets of tracks at the same time, we will send you one continuous track , which is 14 ft times number of sets. (Tracks can be easily cut with sheet metal cutters or metal cutting saw).
2) 2 End caps. Two end caps come with each 14 ft length of track.
3) 20 Rollers. Ten rollers included per every 7 ft of track.
4) 20 S-hooks. Ten “S”-Hooks come with every 7 ft of tracks.
5) 18 Wall Brackets. Nine Wall Brackets per every 7 foot of tracks.
6) 40 Screws with Anchors. Two per each Wall Brackets and 2 Spare.
Wall Track Kit Assembly instructions
Wall tracks come with special ceiling brackets to attach the tracks to the ceiling.
1) First plan how your track is going to run on the wall.
2) Mark location of the brackets, approximately every 10-11 inches. Ideally you want some of the screws to go into a beam or a stud for better support.
3) Mark location of the screws for the brackets.
4) Install anchors. Drill the holes for the Anchors. (Use a 5/16″ drill bit.) Insert plastic anchors
5) Install the wall brackets.
6) Attach the tracks to the brackets. This is a snap-on installation. Plastic part on the bracket is movable. To install the track simply hook one side of the track at the bracket metal lip and then gently press on the other side. The plastic locking part will move away and then lock the tracks in place.
7) Slide in the rollers. Fit the end cups at the end of the tracks. Insert the S- Hooks. TIP: you can assemble the Tracks with End cups and Rollers before fitting the tracks into the wall brackets.
8) Insert the S-hooks and hang the blankets.
Add our Acoustic Blankets with Grommets for a complete kit- ready to assemble!