Create a Vocal Booth on Tracks (Ceiling Track Kit) with acoustic blankets to create a walk-in vocal booth or studio without the use of floor space.
Excellent for existing space. Length 7 ft. Includes Brackets Rollers, S-Hooks and Screws.
Ceiling Track Kit includes the following:
This product is a flexible acoustic blanket support that can be mounted on a ceiling with brackets to create a sound absorption barrier around your desk or across a room. After the ceiling tracks are installed, hang acoustic blankets for sound absorption producer’s choice.
Two to three acoustic blankets can be hung off the 14 ft tracks to form an acoustic vocal booth on demand or to separate a room in half or use as curtains to block the light and sound off the window.
The 14 ft ceiling track kit includes:
1) Flexible tracks – Basic Kit includes ~14 ft long track. (Tracks can be easily cut with sheet metal cutters or metal cutting saw)
2) 2 End caps
3) 20 Rollers
4) 20 S-hooks
5) 18 Ceiling Brackets. We recommend installing one bracket every 10 inches of track
6) 40 Screws with Anchors
Ceiling Track Kit Assembly instructions
Ceiling tracks come with special ceiling brackets to attach the tracks to the ceiling
1) First, plan how your track is going to run on the ceiling. Is it a straight line or curved?
2) Mark location of the brackets, approximately every 10-11 inches. Ideally, you want some of the screws to go into a beam or a stud for better support
3) Mark location of the screws for the brackets. If you plan to run the tracks in a curved line make sure that the ceiling brackets lay at 90 degrees angle to the tracks
4) Install anchors. Drill the holes for the Anchors. (Use a 5/16″ drill bit.) Insert plastic anchors
5) Install the ceiling brackets
6) Attach the tracks to the Brackets. This is a snap-on installation. The plastic part of the bracket is movable. To install the track simply hook one side of the track at the bracket metal lip and then gently press on the other side. The plastic locking part will move away and then lock the tracks in place
7) Slide in the rollers. Fit the end cups at the end of the tracks. Insert the S- Hooks. TIP: you can assemble the Tracks with End cups and Rollers before fitting the tracks into the Ceiling brackets
8) Insert the S-hooks and hang the blankets
Watch our Instructional Video
TIP: When creating a Vocal booth on tracks plan on having the blanket hanging loose, with some pleats, not taut. This will increase the sound absorption efficiency of blankets._
Warning: Ceiling Track Kit contains small parts that might be a choking hazard. Keep out of reach of children.