Large Vocal Booth Rolling Duffle Bag
- Our extra large wheeled duffle bag.
- Sturdy telescopic handle and inline skate wheels for easy maneuverability.
- Extra-large zipper pulls or “self-healing” zippers.
- Clamshell opening.
- Padded top grab handles.
- Zipped front pocket and additional open clot pocket.
- Internal mesh pockets.
- UV Coated 1680 D Waterproof material.
- Four rubberized wheels for heavy load support and maneuverability.
- Double bottom compartment adds up to 30% more capacity and is very practical in organizing the load. Securely closed with Zipper and secured with Buckle straps.
- Double slider zippers allow to reach contents from any side of the bag.
Top Compartment: Length – 41 inch, Width – 18 Inch x Depth – 12 inch
Bottom Compartment: Length – 41 inch, width 18 inch x Depth 5 inch
Capacity: 12546 cu.in. (7.28 c.ft.) . Main compartment – 8856 cu. in. (5.12 c.ft.), Bottom compartment – 3690 cu.in ( 2.16 c.ft.)
Weight: 6 lb. 4 oz.
(Fully loaded bag is within the limits for the Oversized luggage on Airlines, you will not be charged oversized fee if you take the bag on a plane).
Bag can fit:
Complete 3×3 Vocal Booth Set, including the frame and the booth, plus couple of extra acoustic blankets.
Complete 6×3 Vocal Booth Set with Frame (very tight fit though).
8 Large Size Producer’s Choice Acoustic Blankets OR
12 Regular Size Producer’s Choice Acoustic Blankets
Why did we use 1680 D Nylon?
Well known for its high strength-to-weight ratio. Incredibly durable ballistic nylon is perhaps the best fabric for travel bags, with a thick weave specifically designed for abrasion and tear resistance.
Denier rating, such as “1680-denier nylon,” refers to the fiber thickness of the nylon. The higher the number, the thicker the fiber. Larger luggage and packs should always have higher denier ratings to withstand rugged use.