Door Sound Block Panels (40″x 90″) double layer with Soundproofing Core
THESE PANELS ARE MADE TO ORDER AND CAN TAKE UP TO 7 to 10 DAYS TO PRODUCE
These panels will block about 30 dB of the sound behind the door.
The Door Sound Block Panel is made out of reinforced heavy limp mass barrier core ( MLV core) with Producer’s Choice Sound Blankets on both sides.
If you experience issues with noise coming through the hollow doors the first thing to do is to add a weather-stripping around the door to assure that the door shuts tightly. The other important trick is to block the air gap that is usually left at the bottom. You can attach an door sweep to the bottom that helps to close that gap.
Then hang the Door Sound Blocking Panel, flush with the door frame, to significantly reduce the sound coming through the doorway.
NOTICE: the panel is very heavy. It has grommets at the top so you can hang it on the nails or screws. Hang the door panel on the side of the door that does not interfere with door opening.
- 40″ x 90″ Sound-Proofing Reinforced Mass loaded Core sandwiched between Producer’s Choice Acoustic sound absorption Blankets
- 4 grommets pre-installed on the 40″ side
- Weight is about 50 Pounds per panel.
- Color – Black on Both Sides.
- The Door Sound Block Panel is not “100% soundproof”. It will not put the outside noise on “Mute” , but if used correctly, it will considerably reduce the noise coming through the doorway.
- STC class is 31 ( 31 dB sound blocking in midrange frequencies)