- This policy covers how VocalBoothToGo.com treats personal information that VocalBoothToGo.com receives, including information related to your past use of VocalBoothToGo.com products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that VocalBoothToGo.com does not own or control, or to people that VocalBoothToGo.com does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- VocalBoothToGo.com collects personal information when you register and when you use VocalBoothToGo.com products or services.
- When you register, we ask for information such as your name, your address, email address, zip code. Once you register with VocalBoothToGo.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- VocalBoothToGo.com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, VocalBoothToGo.com cookie information, and the page you request.
- VocalBoothToGo.com uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research.Information Sharing and Disclosure
- VocalBoothToGo.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with VocalBoothToGo.com under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help VocalBoothToGo.com communicate with you about offers from VocalBoothToGo.com and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- VocalBoothToGo.com may set and access VocalBoothToGo.com cookies on your computer.
- VocalBoothToGo.com lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to VocalBoothToGo.com ‘s cookies.
- VocalBoothToGo.com uses web beacons to access VocalBoothToGo.com cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with VocalBoothToGo.com products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your VocalBoothToGo.com Account Information, at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the VocalBoothToGo.com service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the VocalBoothToGo.com Newsletter, that are considered part of your VocalBoothToGo.com account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your VocalBoothToGo.com account by visiting our Account Deletion page.Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- VocalBoothToGo.com may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your VocalBoothToGo.com account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please complete a feedback form or you can contact us at:
7311 Grove RD, Suite B200
Frederick, MD 21704