A) You will need a dense material like Mass Loaded Vinyl that is Weather proof and UV resistant.

Sound absorbing material such as acoustic blankets or anything of the sort hung over the fence will do nothing for soundproofing your house.

Many people confuse these terms. “Absorbing sound”  means sucking up the sound that is already in your room.

“Soundproofing” means preventing the sound from entering (in your case) the room.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Sign up
Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
We do not share your personal details with anyone.