Acoustic Vocal Booth 3’ x 3’
- 16 straight pieces
- 4 straight connectors
- 8 3-way corner connectors
- 2 specially designed wall covers
- 1 ceiling cover
- 3 corner sound trap
- Assemble a square on the floor using 4 straight pieces and 4 3-way corner connectors, leaving the third prong of the connector facing up.
- Use the 4 straight connectors and 8 straight pieces to make 4 double-long poles, and insert them into the open prongs of the 3-way connectors.
- Make another square using the remaining straight pieces and 3-way corner connectors. Place it on top of the four double-long poles by attaching the open prongs of the 3-way corner connectors to the 4 standing poles. This completes the frame.
- Use the Velcro strips to fit the booth cover over the frame.
- Record and enjoy!
VocalBoothToGo No Noise LED Light Instructions
These lights were created with the Voice Over actors in mind to eliminate yet another noise source. If you work with highly sensitive microphones, like professional book narrators do you will appreciate this NO NOISE and NO NONSENSE LED light. Below are the directions to use this. Visit the product page for the No Noise LED Instructions.
Producer’s Choice Sound Blanket Test – Pleated – Measures at 95% Sound Absorption
Instructions for VocalBoothToGo No Noise LED Light
These lights were created with the Voice Over actors in mind to eliminate yet another noise source. If you work with highly sensitive microphones, like professional book narrators do you will appreciate this NO NOISE and NO NONSENSE LED light. Below are the directions to use this.
Visit the product page for the No Noise LED Light.
Continue reading “No Noise LED Light Instructions”
Here is the packing list as well as the instruction for putting up your VocalBoothToGo Ceiling Track Kit.
Continue reading “Ceiling Track Kit Instructions and Packing List”
Test Results for VocalBoothToGo 3 x 3 Sounproofer Booth from Riverbank Acoustical Laboratories
Continue reading “Riverbank Acoustical Laboratories Test for 3 x 3 Soundproof(er) Booth”
The Hanging Acoustic Vocal Booth instantly takes care of your acoustical treatment without much space or time! This full size vocal booth hooks to the ceiling or another reliable support system. Cancels out reverberations for clear recordings. Easy to pack and store.
Weight: 40 lbs; Size: 40 x 40 x 78.
Here are the assembly directions to the Hanging Acoustic Vocal Booth. You can also watch the video about the Hanging Acoustic Vocal Booth.
Continue reading “Hanging Acoustic Vocal Booth Assembly Instructions:”
The Carry-On Vocal Booth Pro Set up Instructions
Folded in Travel Case: Width: 23 inches; Length: 22 inches, Thickness: 4 inches.TIONS
(including support table, light and brackets)
Weight: 12 lbs
Continue reading “Carry-On Vocal Booth PRO Set Up Instructions”